$ 12.5 million
Wale net worth is $6 million. He is a famous American rapper, singer, songwriter and music producer. Wale started his rapping career in 2006 with a son “Dig Dug”. He started music production from his hometown and that was his studio and the entire thing to pursue his career. Before showing his face to general public he didn’t have a big audience and fan base in the start of his career. But his luck turned when he decided to come in public and perform live. He started doing concerts in 2007 and in the same year he made a big contract with Allido records. He released on to one songs and he success was increasing after that he decided to release his complete album and launched it in 2008. The album was consisted of video songs in which beautiful girls were casted and the beautiful places were shown in the songs. Major Sources of his net worth are earnings from music sales, concerts and endorsements.
Biography of Wale
Wale was born on September 21, 1984, in Washington, D.C. United States of America. He was born to African migrant family and raised by his parents Ayo Akintimehin and Doris Akintimehin. At the time of his birth his parents gave him a name Olubowale Victor Akintimehin but later his name was changed to Ralph Victor Folarin. He is even not famous with his both names and people call him with the name of Wale. He got his early education from the Quince Orchard High School and later he moved to Virginia and got admission in Virginia State University. He has studied in multiple universities and has multiple degrees of master but his love for music dragged him into the music industry and he started his career in music in 2006.
- Original Name: Olubowale Victor Akintimehin, Ralph Victor Folarin
- Nick Name: Wale
- Birth Date: September 21, 1984
- Birth Place: Washington, D.C. United States of America
- Height: 05 feet 10 inch
- Weight: 82 kg
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Children: None
- Education: Quince Orchard High School, Virginia State University
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: American-African
- Occupation: Rapper, singer, songwriter
- Wealth Source: Music
Wale music career is quite successful till date and he is considered as one of the most famous new rappers in America. He is just 33 years old and has plenty of career left for making more money and increasing his net worth. Apart from his music career his personal life is also quite charming as he has plenty of girl friends with which he hangout. He enjoys late night parties with his friends and girlfriend and spends a lot of money in clubs.
Earning sources of Wale
Wale has earned major proportionate of his net worth from the music sales but he has also earned a lot of amount from endorsements and concerts but that proportionate is much lower compared to his income from music sources. More details about his income sources are provided below.
- His album “The Gifted” gave him almost $5 million
- He has earned $3.7 million from his music album “Ferrari Boyz”
- “Self-Made” was another successful album of him which gave him almost $3.4 million
- $3 million were added to Wale accounts from the sales of “Ambition”
- All other albums of Wale combined gave him an income of $2 million
- His total income from music before income taxes and expenses totals $17 million
Timeline of Wale net worth
Wale net worth is $6 million currently sand he has earned all of his wealth from music sales, endorsements and concerts. Details about his earning sources are provided in the upper section and in this section we are interested in knowing how much money he has made in each year of his career. Details about his year wise net worth standings are shown below.
- In 2010 assets in total of Wale were $0.5 million
- In 2011total asset of Wale were $0.7 million
- In 2012 worth in total of Wale was $0.9 million
- In 2013 total worth of Wale was $1.5 million
- In 2014 Worth in total of Wale was $3 million
- In 2015 Wale net worth was $5 million
- In 2016 net assets of Wale were $5.5 million
- In 2017 assets in total of Wale are $6 million
Comparison of Wale net worth
Wale net worth is $6 million and he is famous youngest rapper in America but his net worth is quite lower compared to other famous rapper. We have compared his net worth with famous rappers and the detailed results of the comparison are given below.
- I net worth is 12.5 times greater compared to Wale net worth
- Snoop Dogg net worth is 21 times bigger compared to Wale
- Lil Wayne net worth is 25 times greater compared to Wale
- Drake net worth is 10 times bigger compared to Wale
- NAS net worth is 2.8 times greater compared to Wale
- Future net worth is almost equal compared to Wale
- The Game net worth is 4 times bigger compared to Wale
- Method Man net worth is twice compared to Wale
Wale net worth is $6 million. He is American youngest professional rapper, singer, songwriter and producer. He has earned his net worth from music sales, concerts and tours and endorsement deals but his net worth is quite lower compared to net worth of other famous rappers.
See Also: Record Producer Scott Stapp Net Worth